Friday 7 November 2008

Gunung Ledang wait for me....

Damn it exam now is nearly over..
how i`m expecting my result .....huh pray to allah hopefully he will grant
my prayer ...
actually i`m nearly disappinted last night gua terlajak tidoq
beb awal lagi gua bantal tidoq
until sembahyang isya` pun terlepas then subuh pun terlepas jugak..
damn it ..mcm mna laa aku bleh layan tidoq sampai t`tnggal smbahyang..
i really reggret it...insyaallah nanti aku qada`
and by the way
i`f there`s no problem...at 24 until 28 this nov ..i`l be going to jungle tracking to Gunung Ledang...
hopefully jadi semua and the journey smooth...
i`m very excited now
hohohohoho.....
mak i bagi ke...guesswhat
i`m not tellin her yet...
kalo i inform my mum laa.,,i thini the second world war
is about to begin...better i`m tellin my dad...sng skit nak ayat hahaha

2 comments:

♥ p a a n i ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YnaaOhYnaa said...

wah best nyeeeeeee!